A new flower market, heavily focused towards consumers rather than florists, will be opening in West London this September! And it will be popping up in Chiswick, once a month.
The market is actually the passion project of a group of Chiswick residents who clearly have an affinity to all things floral. But they also want to attract people to Chiswick High Road and revitalise the local economy that’s taken a beating in COVID times. If you’d like to find out more, simply click on the first link below.
- London Is Getting a New Flower Market, Coined the ‘Columbia Road of the West’
- Covid-19 Floral Industry Survey Results via the BFA
- Why Flowers Were So Important to Autumn De Wilde’s Adaptation of ‘Emma’
- The Winner of the Favourite Office Plant of the Year 2020 is Announced
- Beautiful flowers by Sarah Winward at This Romantic Dinner in a Greenhouse
- Siren Floral Co‘s Gorgeous Florals in This Inspiration Shoot
- 21 Stunning Spring Wedding Bouquets via Magnolia Rouge
- Design by Hemingway‘s Top 10 Bridal Bouquets in Hawaii
- How to Transform a Moody Color Palette With Soft Floral Designs by Blossoms by Lisa
- European Inspired Wedding With Flowers by The Garden Studio
- Flora Photographica: The Evolution of Flowers in Photography via The London Flower School
- UK Lavender, Sunflower and Wildflower Fields to Visit
- Moss Floral Design‘s Floristry Workshop in Tuscany
A full week back in the office after escaping to Devon last week. It was so lovely to get away and have a change of scenery. I highly recommend it, if you get the chance! It’s definitely done me the world of good…and I feel so refreshed.
This week has been all about Photography for my Instagram for Florists online course students. And it’s been so lovely to see all the photos they’ve been taking in natural light, using their phones. Next week, we’ll be looking at Instagram Stories and IGTV!
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s Floristry Industry Insight and have a wonderfully relaxing day…
P.S. Just in case you missed it, here’s a link to the last Floristry Industry Insight.
(Image : Rona Wheeldon | Flowerona)
Leave a Reply