I’m so thrilled to be able to share with you a special project, which I’ve been working on ‘behind the scenes’ over the last few months! It’s a brand new video featuring The Flower Market at New Covent Garden Market!
Film-makers, Duncan McCabe of McQueens and Julian Langham and I were at the market for three alternate mornings back in the summer. And whilst I interviewed each of the five florists and five traders, these very talented cameramen captured everything on film. Then, the footage was edited impeccably by Duncan. It was such a fun assignment to work on…
A huge thanks to:
- Liz Inigo Jones | Blue Sky Flowers
- Larry Walshe | Larry Walshe
- Athena Duncan & Mairead Curtin | Rebel Rebel
- Ruth Davis | All for Love
- Ming Veevers Carter | Veevers Carter
- Ronnie Hadsley | Bloomfield
- James Gibbs | DG Wholesale Flowers
- David Gorton | GB Foliage
- Ian Armitt | Whittingtons
- Paul Cockerill | Evergreen Exterior Services
If you’re a florist and would like a free introductory tour of New Covent Garden Market, simply book online via the Flower Market website.