Ombre bridal bouquets with their beautiful blended, watercolour effect are a signature style of Seattle based florist Amy from Gather Design Company. Just how stunning is this design above, which she created for a modern Bohemian wedding editorial?!
Graduating from white, cream and yellow to soft peach, tangerine and deep orange, the flowers include Roses, Sweet Peas, Icelandic Poppies, Helichrysum, Tulips, Ranunculus, Carnations and Lisianthus. Scroll down for a link to the whole shoot, plus lots more gorgeous floral inspiration…
- Flowers by Gather Design Company at This Modern Bohemian Wedding Editorial Shoot
- Floral Designs by Floraison at This Inspiration Shoot in Paris
- Inspirational Wedding Shoot with Flowers by Faye + Renee
- Flowers by Flowerwell at This Outdoor Backyard Chic Wedding in Upstate New York
- Stunning Colorado Wedding in Rich Fall Tones with Flowers by Lale Florals
- Flower Arrangements by Enchanted Garden Floral Design at This Malibu Wedding
- Lush Bouquets at This Creativity + Wellness Workshop Event with Nectar + Bloom
- In Season at the Flower Market This November
- There’s still time to complete the New Covent Garden Flower Market Survey #AD
Flower Schools in London on Instagram is the focus of this week’s video. You’ll find details of lots of flower schools and florists who run half day and full day classes, week and month courses.
On Wednesday morning, my monthly newsletter hit email inboxes, packed with lots of Instagram hints and tips, including eight content ideas for Instagram Stories. If you’d like to receive a copy direct to your inbox from next month, make sure to sign up. And by subscribing, you’ll receive a copy of my free new Flower Schools in London Guide!
Thank you to everyone who voted in the poll on Instagram Stories this week, when I asked if you’d like me to relaunch @inthefloralspotlight. There was an overwhelming positive response! So, from tomorrow, I’ll start sharing images on the Instagram account again.
If you’re a florist, florist-to-be, flower grower, farmer-florist, flower school owner or flower wholesaler … basically anyone involved in the floristry industry … and would like to take part, simply add the hashtag #inthefloralspotlight to photos of yourself or your team on Instagram.
And follow the account, @inthefloralspotlight, if you’d like to get to know the ‘faces behind the flowers’ in the floristry industry.
New Profile Photos
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s round-up of floral posts from around the globe and that you have a lovely Sunday…
P.S. Just in case you missed it, here’s a link to last week’s Floristry Industry Insight.
(Image: Anna Peters Photography)