Peach bouquets certainly seem currently to be having a moment, judging by this week’s blog posts from around the globe!
Even after all these years of writing Flowerona, I still get a thrill seeing the incredible designs created by florists, when I’m searching for the posts to share with you. And aren’t we lucky that the internet means that we can all be inspired by them, no matter where we’re based? So, settle down, and enjoy this Sunday’s collection of gorgeous floral inspiration…
- Romantic Destination Wedding at a Bavarian Castle with Flowers by Botanic Art
- Colorful Bridal Styling with Florals by Seascape Flowers
- Flowers by Isibeal Studio at This Autumnal Wedding Inspiration Shoot
- Beautiful Yellow Bridal Bouquet by Clementine Botanical Art
- Ochre Wedding Shoot for Fall 2019 with Flowers by Max Owens Design
- Contemporary Wedding Full of Ombre Pink with Flowers by Trille Floral
- Stunning Peach, Dusty Blue & Lavender Palette in Private Class with Siren Floral Co
- Heuchera Magic by Shilbe Lim at the Zita Elze Flower Academy
Well, it’s been another office-based week in the run-up to the Bank Holiday weekend in the UK. And it’s been great to plough on with projects behind the scenes. If you follow me on my @flowerona Instagram account, you may have seen me starting to share more Instagram tips this week. And this is something which I plan to continue doing after all the lovely feedback, thank you!
So I hope you’ve enjoyed this Sunday’s Floristry Industry Insight. I’m in particular blown away by the colour combination in the Siren Floral Co private class!
P.S. Just in case you missed it last week, here’s a link to last Sunday’s blog post.
(Image: Grace & Blush)