As there’s still lots of Chelsea content that I’d still like to share with you, there isn’t a Flowerona Links post today. However, at the end of this blog post I’ve included links to all my posts this week.
On Wednesday, I featured photos of the designs created for the RHS Chelsea Florist of the Year Competition and today I’m delighted to share with you images of the RHS Chelsea Young Florist of the Year entries. With an Alice in Wonderland theme, the florists were asked to design and create a Fantasy Floral Tree.
Many congratulations to the winner, Charlotte Murrant from Eden Taunton Floral Design for her winning design above. And here are some close-ups below…
And here are the other finalists’ designs…
Amy Rose Manley – The Tomlinson Flower Company : Gold
April Bennett – The Flower Studio : Silver-Gilt
Elouise Hasler-Stott – Linda’s Florist : Bronze
Emma Sinnamon – Lavender Lane : Bronze
Laura Birch – Penn Hill Flowers : Bronze
Rosy Elesmore – Odds and Buds Florist : Bronze
Alexandra Slater – North Warwickshire & Hinckley College
Charlotte Baker – Hubbards Florist Coventry
Emily Hepworth – Bridgwater College
Jessica Rose Andrews – The Garden Rose
Shannon Ormandy – Vintage Rose
Many thanks to Caroline and Hannah at The Florist for allowing me to feature their photos.
Flowerona Blog Posts
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show – Mad Hatter’s Tea Party design by Simon Lycett
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show – RHS Chelsea Florist of the Year Competition
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show – Best Hotel Floristry Exhibit
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show – The Lauren-Perrier Chatsworth Garden – Best Show Garden
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show – NAFAS Exhibit
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show – The Cloudy Bay Garden
- Chelsea in Bloom – Images of the floral-inspired entries
- Flowerona Reflects Video : 23/05/15
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s blog post and have a lovely weekend.
(Images : The Florist)