Sustainable Floristry, a topic which is being discussed more and more. And I recently found the article linked to below, which I hope you find of interest. If you’re looking for accounts to follow on Instagram in this realm, here are a couple of suggestions: @NoFloralFoam and @SustainableFloristry.
In the meantime, please relax with this week’s round-up of beautiful floral inspiration from around the globe. Enjoy!
- Stunning Flowers by Clementine Botanical Art at This Editorial Shoot
- The Prettiest Wedding Hairstyles with Flowers
- An Intimate Wedding in Napa Painted in Every Shade of Wine with Flowers by Lambert Floral Studio
- Beautiful Centerpieces by Keep Floral in This Elegant Bridal Editorial Shoot
- Flowers by Maher Haroun at This Romantic High-Fashion Bridal Shoot
- A Secret Garden Wedding Setting Inspired by English Roses with Designs by Mums Flowers
- A Romantic Elopement Shoot at What Looks like Cinderella’s Castle with Flowers by Oak & Amble
- How Polly Nicholson Turned Her Love of Growing Flowers at Home in to a Flourishing Business
- Inside Vesaire, a Beautiful Florist Shop in Istanbul
- What Is Ethical / Sustainable Floristry?
A whole week of being in the office, writing my next report for the New Covent Garden Flower Market website which will go live next week, liaising with clients and starting a new series of InstaAudits on Instagram.
Attending an event on Thursday evening, (which wasn’t actually floristry-related!), reminded me of the power of video in relation to your brand. The three ladies running the event are all so good at regularly talking to the camera on Instagram Stories, one of them also has a YouTube channel. And because of this, it really felt like I already knew them, even though it was the first time we’d met! I think a lot of that’s down to hearing their voices on video and getting an impression of their personalities.
Yes, I know it can seem very scary talking to camera! I had planned on doing more this week. But I always seemed to find an excuse…too busy, didn’t have make-up on, wasn’t sure what to say of value. But this coming week, I’m not going to give myself any excuses. So I look forward to seeing you on Instagram Stories. (Yikes!)
Wishing you a wonderfully relaxing weekend…
P.S. Just in case you missed it, here’s a link to last week’s Floristry Industry Insight.
(Image: Jenna McElroy)