Yesterday evening, I was thrilled to discover that I’d reached the 20K followers milestone on Instagram! Thank you SO much to everyone who follows my account. It really means a lot to me. Many thanks too for all the congratulatory messages from around the globe!
To mark the occasion, I thought I’d feature 10 Flowerona Tips posts about this wonderfully inspiring social media platform to help you to grow your following too:
- Have a consistent aesthetic in your Instagram Account
- Changing the link in your Instagram profile to direct traffic
- How to subtly use hashtags on Instagram
- How to post portrait and landscape photos on Instagram in 3 easy steps
- How to manage multiple accounts on Instagram
- How to pin your Instagram photos to Pinterest
- Turn on the grid on your iPhone to help you take captivating photos for Instagram
- How to edit the caption of an existing Instagram post
- Post up to 60 second long videos on Instagram
- Use Latergramme (now called Later) to upload & schedule your Instagram posts
By the way, if you’re a florist and you’d like to learn how to use social media (including Instagram) to grow your business, we’re running our next Social Media for Florists workshop in London on Wednesday, 14th September.
The workshop is suitable for florists at every stage of their business, whether you’re a newbie or have been working in the industry for many years. For more details, simply click here. Make sure to book soon though as places are limited and we anticipate the workshop selling out.
(Image : Rona Wheeldon | Flowerona)