The Best Flower & Plant Shops headline this week’s Floristry Industry Insight, with a link to a blog by The Shopkeepers. Florists featured include Bleuet Coquelicot, Fragrance, Tage Andersen and Swallows & Damsons.
Scroll down for the latest flowers, foliage, plants and sundries at New Covent Garden Flower Market in London, sustainable florists and statement houseplants, together with lots of beautiful floral inspiration!
- Best Flower & Plant Shops by The Shopkeepers
- Meeting the Growers of Italy and France With McQueens
- In Season at the Flower Market this February
- An Undeniably Romantic yet Rustic Indoor Wedding With Flowers by AvaFlora
- Epic Chateau Wedding Style With Flowers by Oleander Curated
- Greenwood Events Create Florals for This Colourful Montana Wedding Shoot
- Flowers by Coco Rose Design at a Private Estate Wedding
- Chic, Modern Fall Wedding in the South of France With Flowers by Fleurs de Mars
- Evergreen Floral Co Create the 9-Foot Floral Arch at This Michigan Wedding
- 5 of the Best Sustainable Florists via Net-A-Porter
- Indoor Plants: 7 Statement Houseplants to Give Your Living Space a New Lease of Life
- Interview With Eddie Zaratsian on The Nayri Unveiled Podcast/Video
My fourth video in my new series of 26 videos featuring Instagram Hints and Tips for Florists on my YouTube channel went live. And this week, it’s the turn of ‘D for Direct Messages‘. We look at what Direct Messages are, receiving and sending them, together with some guidelines.
Out & About
A full-on week in the office completing the In Season at the Flower Market this February Report for New Covent Garden Flower Market, which is featured above. On Wednesday, the first Wednesday of the month, my Flowerona Monthly Newsletter went out to my mailing list and the focus was on sustainability, with lots of Instagram tips. (If you’d like to receive it next month, simply sign up here.)
On Thursday evening, I went to a wonderful Working from Southwark_ Event at The Hoxton in London, where Social Media was the hot topic for discussion. And this was the week where I received an incredible gift from Erin at Floret, who’s publishing her second book, A Year in Flowers*, on Tuesday. You can see a peek inside the book, plus the other goodies she sent over on Instagram.
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s round-up and have a lovely Sunday…
DISCLAIMER: Links containing affiliate links are denoted by a ‘*’. This means that if you click on an affiliate link, go through to the retailer and purchase an item, I will receive a small percentage of your purchase.