The British Floral Influencers Luncheon took place last month at the The Metropolitan Club in New York. Shane Connolly and the Marchioness of Normanby hosted the event, which celebrated the influence of Constance Spry on floral design. And proceeds from the luncheon will go to the Garden Museum in London’s Constance Spry Exhibition, which will be taking place from October 21st 2020 until February 28th 2021.
Scroll down for lots more floristry news and beautiful floral inspiration, plus exciting news about my upcoming Instagram for Florists online course!
- The British Floral Influencers Luncheon via The Full Bouquet
- New-Gen Florists Loved by the Fashion Industry
- Floret Joins the Magnolia Network
- The Chicest Florists in London via Tatler
- Leave It to London for Timeless Elegance With Flowers by Mary Jane Vaughan
- Flowers by Cosmia Flowers at This London City Wedding
- Elegant Old World Style Meets Modern Party Vibe With Flowers by Stem Floral
- Ethereal Romance on the Steps at Cottesloe Civic Centre With Flowers by Wildwood Floral
- Light and Air Indoor Garden Inspiration With Florals by Evergreen Flower Co
- Florals by Clementine in This Perfect Autumn Color Palette
- Early Summer Hanging Floral Inspiration by Rosemary & Finch
- Seasonal Favourites – Tulips via McQueens
- In Season at the Flower Market This March
I’m thrilled to let you be know that my Instagram for Florists online course will be launched this month! I’ve created a six week in-depth online course, which will help you grow your floristry business and attract your ideal clients by using Instagram. The course will be on sale from March 16th-20th and it will then start on April 20th.
In advance of the course launch, I’ve created a special three part mini-series called Transform your Instagram Account. And below you’ll find the first part, ‘7 Ways to Optimise Your Instagram Profile’. Simply click on the video below.
I hope you enjoy the video and find it useful. Look out soon for Part 2 : How to Create a Visually Appealing Grid.
My eighth video in my new series of 26 videos featuring Instagram Hints and Tips for Florists on my YouTube channel also went live. And this week, it’s the turn of H for Hashtags. We look what they are, why to use them and different ways to research them.
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this week’s Floristry Industry Insight and have a lovely restful Sunday…
P.S. Just in case you missed it, here’s a link to last week’s Floristry Industry Insight.
(Image: Fred Marcus via The Full Bouquet)