The consumption of flowers and plants, and the effect of COVID-19, was the focus of a recent study by research agency Motivaction working on behalf of the Flower Council of Holland. They asked consumers in Germany, France, the United Kingdom and the Netherlands for their thoughts. And you can read the full article by clicking on the first link below.
Scroll down further for lots of beautiful floral inspiration from around the globe.
- The Effect of COVID-19 for Consumers of Flowers and Plants
- Florals by Studio 7 at This Luxury Destination Wedding in Athens
- Autumn Inspired Elegance at a Vermont Manor With Flowers by Blomma Flicka
- Patterns Are What Your Wedding Is Missing | Florals by Mibellarosa
- Organic Blue Ridge Mountains Wedding With Dramatic Flowers by Wild Fleurette
- A Vibrant Palette & Blank Space Are a Match Made in Heaven | Flowers by Siren Floral Co
- Flowers by A New Leaf Floral at This Ethereal Lakeside Elopement
- 5 Heavenly Lavender Roses That You Will Love
- ‘From Bud to Open Bloom’ | David Austin Wedding Roses | AD | Flowerona
Instagram for Florists Online Course
It’s been Week 1 of my Instagram for Florists online course and it’s been so lovely to meet all the students. This first week is all about getting the foundations in place. And it’s been wonderful seeing the changes that many of the students have been making to their Instagram Profiles!
In the Office
On Tuesday, I had a Zoom call with a florist in Chile, where it’s currently the summer. A past Instagram for Florists online course student, she also won a Power Hour with me for completing the Flowerona 10th Birthday Survey last month. It was sooooo interesting hearing about both the similarities and differences in floristry offerings in Chile, compared to the UK.
I’ve also managed to carve out some time this week to work on a special project behind the scenes, which I plan to share with you this spring! So I hope you have enjoyed this week’s floral round-up, in particular the piece about the consumption of flowers and plants. Have a lovely restful day…
P.S. Just in case you missed it, here’s a link to last week’s Floristry Industry Insight.
(Image: Rona Wheeldon | Flowerona)