Due to popular demand, I’m bringing back a refreshed version of my Flowerona Links blog posts called The Flowerona List. So many of you have said how much you missed your round-up of beautiful floral inspiration from around the world on a Sunday morning.
I’ll initially be posting every Sunday this month and then I’ll ask for your feedback. Every week, there will be a different number of links. But as this is the first post, it’s a special bumper edition. Enjoy!
– How the common weed has grown on florists featuring Mary Lennox
– Florist Kitten Grayson one of the bright young Londoners bringing #interiorsinspo to Instagram
– Delicate fine art floral pieces by Hawaii-based florist Designs by Hemingway
– Neutrals with an earthy twist, a lakeside wedding with florals by Amy Osaba Design
– Lush organic wedding inspiration with florals by Prim + Lovely
– The 5 Floral Trends everyone is talking about
– Stunning florals in muted tones by Katie Wachowiak
– What is Garden-Inspired Floral Design? Aesme’s thoughts
– Botanical themed wedding in San Francisco with designs by Sarah Winward
– Painterly desert wedding inspiration with flowers by Janna Brown Design
– Podcast | Liz Earle interviews The Real Flower Company founder, Rosebie Morton
– Perfect Afternoon Pick-Me-Up | Sliced apple with Pip & Nut Peanut Butter
– Fail-Safe Foundation | bareMinerals BAREPRO Cool Beige 10
– Essential Workout Attire | lululemon Align Pant
I hope you’ve enjoyed this first post. Do let me know your thoughts by commenting below or messaging me on social media. In the meantime, I hope you have a lovely restful Sunday, whatever your plans!
P.S. Check out Kitten’s Instagram account for videos of her breath-taking floral creation for the article. And in case you missed it and are just starting your floristry journey, you may like to take a read of my florist’s guide to floristry tools.
(Image : Guido Castagnoli)