Heavens…it’s October already! Has this year zoomed past for you too? Pause now though a little while and immerse yourself in lots of inspiring links…
– Beautiful wedding flowers by The Garden Gate Flower Company in this coastal location
– Can Instagram Save the Flower Industry?
– Fabulous flowers by Sassflower at this Welsh wedding
– An eclectic look at Old Covent Garden Market in the 1960s & 70s
– Wonderful wedding florals in autumnal hues by Natasha Kolenko
– Florist Anna Potter from Swallows & Damsons‘ Sheffield home
– Have you heard about the new Flower Vase Hair Trend?!
– New issue of The Green Gallery, an online magazine inspired by the infinite beauty of nature
– Podcast | How do you become an online florist with Chloe Milligan & Emma Gannon
On Monday morning, I was back at New Covent Garden Flower Market in London to take photos for my next report for their website. And the rest of week, I’ve been spending the majority of the time in my office, continuing to work on one of my two big projects.
By the way, just in case you missed it, I shared three photography tips on Instagram Stories this week and had such an incredible response! Thank you so much to everyone who messaged me, saying that my videos resonated a lot with them. I won’t spoil the surprise about exactly what I posted, but be prepared to be a little aghast…!
I hope you enjoy this edition of The Flowerona List and have a lovely, restful Sunday…
P.S. If you’d like to see images of the Fleurs de Villes event, which took place in London this week, pop over to their Instagram account.
(Image: Orange Photographie)