Creating a wonderful stir online recently is this incredibly evocative image above. Head over to floral designer Joseph Free’s Instagram account to see yet more behind the scenes photos from New York Fashion Week.
– Incredible floral headdress creations by Joseph Free for Rodarte’s SS19 Show
– Princess Eugenie Has Reportedly Hired This Celebrity Florist for Her Royal Wedding
– How Floristry Became a Fashion Business via Business of Fashion
– Stunning florals by Jennifer Pinder at this Danish ‘Hygge’ inspired wedding editorial
– The Story Behind Rodarte’s Dreamy Floral Umbrellas via Vogue
– Coastal wedding inspiration shoot with flowers by Foraged Floral
– My September In Season Report for New Covent Garden Flower Market
– Favourite notepads | kikki.K
– Scenting my office | The White Company’s Sandalwood diffuser
– Make-up essential | NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s edition and have a lovely Sunday!
P.S. If you’d like to see more stunning floral creations at New York Fashion Week, pop over to Putnam & Putnam’s Instagram account.
(Image : Joseph Free)