Floral inspiration, news and details of a floristry event in London…all in this week’s edition of The Flowerona List
- Breath-taking wedding flowers by Jessica Zimmerman at this Arkansas wedding
- Rustic, yet sophisticated bridal session with florals by Studio Imbue
- Autumnal old Hollywood wedding ideas with organic florals by Honeycomb Affair
- Flowers by Faye & Renee at this chic riverside wedding in Pennsylvania–
- Exquisite floral Cinderella gown by Zita Elze at this year’s Aashni + Co Wedding Show
- A florist’s guide to Euphorbia, my latest report for New Covent Garden Market
- Beautifully written blog post by Alex at
AESMEwith stunning images and podcast recommendations
- Wondering what the results of my poll on Instagram Stories this week were?
- Which flowers did the Duchess of Sussex wear in her hair in Fiji?
- My all-year-round SPF, Heliocare 360° Gel Oil-Free SPF 50
- Perfect thermal top for keeping you warm when the temperature falls
- Pure indulgence every evening, Liz Earle Superskin Overnight Mask
New Voices in Floristry| The
Join Alice Vincent of Noughticulture as she interviews florists Camila and Marianne from Wolves Lane Flower Company and Sarah from Floribunda Rose. And for a Q&A, they’ll be joined by Shane from Shane Connolly & Co. Pop over to The Garden Museum website for further details and to secure your place.
Another week has whizzed past and I can’t quite believe that we’ll be heading into November soon
Monday was New Covent Garden Flower Market day, taking photos and talking to the traders for my next report for the market website. It was so lovely to bump into so many familiar faces whilst I was there…Shane Connolly, Liz from Blue Sky Flowers, Orlando Hamilton and Christopher from Woodbrown.
The rest of the week was spent ensconced in my office, working away on one of my big projects, taking photos of flowers from the flower market for my Instagram account and having some very productive and exciting coaching sessions with my coach Elizabeth via Skype.
I hope you’ve had a great week and get
(Image: Heather Payne Photography)