Thank you so much for all your feedback from the poll on Insta Stories this week. By a landslide, there was a request for me to continue compiling these Sunday blog posts for you on a regular basis! I’m so pleased you’re enjoying them. Here’s this week-end’s round-up…
– Rustic Spanish inspired bridal shoot with breath-taking blooms by Siren Floral Co
– Spectacular floral arch by Evergreen Flower Co at this Ohio wedding
– Retro engagement shoot in a rowboat full of flowers by Rogue Florist
– Beautiful ombre floral wedding inspiration with designs by Bows + Arrows
– Passionflower’s wearable florals via Floret
– Romantic Northern Italy castle wedding with florals by Nina e i Fiori
– A florist’s guide to hypericum, my latest report for New Covent Garden Market
– Kraft Square Scrapbook from Paperchase | As featured on my Insta Stories this week
– Aubergine Parmigiana | One of my favourite recipes from The Body Coach Veggie 90 Plan
– FloriBook | My go-to app for checking cut flower variety names
Fleurs de Villes
Taking place in Covent Garden in London next week (October 3rd-7th) is Fleurs de Villes. This five day event blends luxury floral couture and fresh flowers with bespoke floral-dressed mannequins and a pop-up fresh flower market. A dozen florists, including Lucy The Flower Hunter, Bloomsbury Flowers, Amie Bone and Maison de Fleurs will be paired with leading brands to design stunning displays and bring them to life with flowers. Head over to the Covent Garden website for further details and check out Fleurs de Villes on Instagram to see past events from around the world.
It’s been a lovely autumnal week, one where I feel that I’ve worn several different hats! On Monday, I was up with the larks and went to New Covent Garden Flower Market to take photos for my October report, which I completed on Friday. I’ve also been working on one of my two big projects, which are taking place ‘behind the scenes’.
Plus I plucked up lots of courage and posted some short videos on Insta Stories, talking to the camera and gave you a little tour of my newly refurbished office, which I love spending time in. I really enjoyed creating the videos and it just goes to show, it’s very easy to shy away from something you feel uncertain (or fearful!) about. But when you actually grasp the nettle, it’s really not as frightening as you originally imagined.
Oh, and I’m on the last week of cycle 2 of 3 on The Body Coach Plan. It’s been incredible and I’ve even progressed over the last three weeks from lifting 1.5kg to 3kg weights, which seemed completely unachievable when I started! Progress is being made…
I hope you enjoy this edition of The Flowerona List and have a wonderful Sunday…
(Image : Blue Rose Photography)