I hope you’re having a lovely weekend. I’ve scoured the internet and below you’ll find my favourite floral blog posts from around the globe. Enjoy!
- Fall fine art wedding editorial with florals by Old Slate Farm
- Dreamy floral cloud installation created
by byThe Wild Bunch and Mad About Flowers
- Stunning floral designs by Sinclair & Moore in this Grecian shoot
Modernromance with a rustic charm wedding inspiration with florals by Botanic Art
- Cascading petals by Designs by Ahn take centre stage in this NYC shoot
- Romantic wedding flowers by The Loved Co at Kestrel Park
- The best real-foliage wreaths for a green Christmas 2018 via The Telegraph
- Australian native flower industry looking for growers
- How one flower delivery service is empowering local florists
I’m writing this on Saturday evening as this week has been absolutely crazy. And this is the first chance I’ve had to put this blog post together. On Wednesday, I went to New Covent Garden Flower Market to take photos for the next report for their website. And oh my goodness, there was such an incredibly festive atmosphere there! So much sparkle, glitter and pine…
This week, I’ve been having Skype calls with the very talented lady behind the creation of the new Flowerona website and I can’t wait to share it with you!
There won’t be a Flowerona List blog post next Sunday as from tomorrow, the new Flowerona website will be under construction. So, I’ll be unable to publish anything new for a few days
I saw a preview of the new site on Friday and was completely blown away. It’s so beautiful!I’ll be back here on Monday, 10th December. And then on Sunday 16th December, there will be a new Flowerona List blog post.
I hope you have a lovely relaxing Sunday…
(Image: Henry Photography)