Especially for the festive period, a slightly longer blog post this Sunday full of beautiful floral inspiration! I hope you enjoy browsing through the wonderful images and useful hints and tips too…
- Monochromatic pink wedding inspiration with florals by Designs by Ahn
- Arkansas barn wedding with flowers by Zimmerman Events
- Flowers by Flower Artistry at this Italian themed wedding in Banff
- Favorite moments from 2018 celebrity weddings
- Mulberry & Moss florals at this Malibu wedding
- Beautiful bridal bouquets at this mentorship session with Siren Floral Co
- Neutral holiday table and natural Christmas decor by Petaline
- 6 clever ways to decorate with flowers this Christmas by Kitten Grayson
- Beautiful Christmas designs by All for Love
- Floral Christmas Trends 2018, my latest report for New Covent Garden Market
- 3 things you ‘should’ be doing to prepare for every wedding by Tanya at Oh Flora
- Interview with florist Philippa Craddock via STIL
- 15 shade loving plants for your cutting garden
- Artist Alice Auboiron and Issey Miyake botanical collaboration
- Another step closer to the arrival of FloriWorld in Aaslmeer
FLOWERONA BLOG POSTS
- Visting Zita Elze‘s Flower Shop | Christmas 2018 | Part 1
- Visting Zita Elze‘s Flower Shop | Christmas 2018 | Part 2
Ever since IGTV, a new app for watching long-form vertical video, was launched, I’ve been keen to create a video worthy of this new platform. And my visit earlier in the month to Zita Elze’s gorgeous florist shop in Kew proved to be the perfect opportunity! I took lots of video footage and this week had chance to spend time editing it in iMovie. The whole process from start to finish reminded me of much I loved creating videos for my YouTube channel.
Thank you so much for all your wonderful feedback about the video! Here’s a link to view it, if you’d like to have a tour around Zita’s magical shop.
The rest of week has been spent tying up loose ends before taking a proper break over the Christmas/New Year period. I hope you too get chance to put your feet up and recharge your batteries. Wishing you a wonderful holiday season!
(Image: Kylee Yee)