The Flowerona List is back with lots of beautiful floral inspiration after a week’s break due to my new website going live on Monday. Enjoy!
- Smokebush-inspired wedding with florals by Lambert Floral Studio
- Flowers by Kelly Lenard at this Outlander inspired wedding shoot
- Wonderful bridal bouquet and wedding flowers by Avaflora
- Blush and blue pastel wedding with florals by City Flowers LA
- Flowers by Faye + Renne in this contemporary red wedding shoot
- Mary Poppins inspired Christmas decorations at The Dorchester
- Wonderful wreaths created by some of London’s top florists
- Top dahlia sources for 2019 by Floret
- Lots of fabulous floral inspiration in the latest issue of the Green Gallery
- McQueens florists pick their favourite flowers for each season
- Decking the halls with Grace & Thorn
- A florist’s guide to candles & candelabras at the Flower Market
I was thrilled on Monday to launch my new website on Flowerona’s 8th Birthday! And I can’t thank web developer Kelly Sparkes enough for all her help in its creation. Kelly has worked tirelessly over the last few weeks to ensure that it was ready in time. Thank you too for all your lovely messages on Instagram. I’m so pleased that you love this new space on the internet, as much as I do…
Also this week, as well as compiling my next post for the New Covent Garden Market blog, where I look at this year’s Floral Christmas Trends, I also had a meeting with the CGMA (Covent Garden Market Authority) to plan 2019 blog posts.
Then on Friday afternoon, I was very kindly invited by Ruth from All for Love to attend her Christmas Wreath Making Workshop in London. It was so lovely to catch up with Ruth and her colleague Tam. And such a treat to choose from the huge array of foliage and sundries. I’ll be putting my wreath on our front door today, together with decorating our Christmas tree!
I hope you have a lovely Sunday, whatever your plans…
(Image: Michele Beckwith Photography)