Time for this week’s round-up of wonderful floral inspiration from around the globe!
Monday saw my first visit this year to New Covent Garden Flower Market to take photos and talk to the traders for my January report. It was so lovely to bump into florist Mary Jane Vaughan, whilst I was there.
Then on Tuesday, I travelled to Enfield to go to Capel Manor College. I get such a buzz training people and it was my third visit to present Social Media for Florists to their floristry students. Check out my Daily Videos on Instagram if you’d like to take a behind the scenes peek.
The rest of the week I was in the office, writing my report for the Flower Market, making plans for 2019 and general office admin.
- Tallow Berry Farmhouse inspiration with wedding flowers by The Petaler
- Wedding flowers by Martha and the Meadow at St Giles House
- Modern meets Mediterranean wedding with florals by Kathleen Deery Design
- Florals by Bloomologie Flowers in this Dorset Old World coastal shoot
- Wedding inspiration with Malibu mountain views and flowers by Royal Bee Floral and Events
- Floral-filled wedding with designs by Holly Heider Chapple Flowers
- Willow & Magnolia‘s floral creations at this elegant boho wedding at Wente Vineyards
- In Season at the Flower Market this January … my latest report
- I thought you may find this blog post about maintaining selective privacy online of interest…
(Image : Dana Fernandez Photography)