The Real Flower Company opened their second London shop this week! And I was delighted to attend their launch event on Tuesday evening. The new shop is based in the New Kings Road, just a short walk from Parsons Green tube station.
As well as sustainable and seasonal flowers and foliage from The Real Flower Company, you’ll also find vases, homeware, dried English flowers, vintage treasures and gifts. Head over to my Instagram Highlights if you’d like to take a look inside the shop.
Now on to this week’s round-up of floristry news and floral inspiration…
- Wonderful Interview with Belfast-Born Florist Shane Connolly
- Welcome Christmas with a Wreath by Grace & Thorn
- Aspen Wedding with Lovestruck Events and Flowers by Tinge
- Floral Design by Kelly Lenard at Intertwine Flowers at This Californian Wedding
- Vibrant Autumn Wedding Inspiration with Flowers by Old Slate Farm
- 22 Inspiring UK Florists to Follow on Instagram
- Demystifying Creative Success …a thought-provoking article
Having started studying floristry at an evening class in London, in week’s YouTube video, I continue to share with you my Career Story up until the point when I started Flowerona. Part 3 will follow next Tuesday on my YouTube channel.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s Floristry Industry Insight and have a lovely Sunday!
P.S. If you’re looking to uplevel your branding in 2020 Fiona Humberstone, The Brand Stylist, has a 25% discount until Tuesday, 3rd December. Click here to view her online courses *. And just add the code BLACKFRIDAY.
P.P.S. In case you missed it, here’s a link to last week’s Floristry Industry Insight.
(Image: Rona Wheeldon | Flowerona)