Hello! Long time, no ‘speak’! Thank you very much for all your messages…and sorry that I wasn’t able to schedule blog posts before I went away, like I normally do. I’ve been taking some time off to reflect and recharge…a lovely week’s holiday in Devon with friends, followed by family time to celebrate two special birthdays.
I thought I’d share with you some photos of my time away (all taken on my iPhone), including some of flowers, of course! When you scroll down to the bottom of the blog post, you’ll see details about each of the images. But, before you do, I’d just like to share some news with you…some decisions that I’ve made further to my recent Flowerona Survey, our Social Media for Florists workshop (where I learnt lots too!) and my chance to take time out and really reflect on the best way to move forward with my blog Flowerona.
From this week, there will be a few changes. I’ll be writing blog posts every Wedding Wednesday, Florist Friday and on Sundays, Flowerona Links. However for the other days of the week, I’ll only be writing posts when I’m truly inspired. Some weeks there will be new posts every day, but there will also be weeks when there may just be three posts. Now, on to my holiday snaps….!
1. Pale pink hydrangeas by Victoria Quay in Salcombe.
2. Love the colourful sails in the Merlin Rocket race in the estuary.
3. A wonderful walk around Snapes Point, with a view of Salcombe.
4. Walls covered in Mexican daisies, also known as Erigeron karvinskianus.
5. Looking out towards The Bar in Salcombe.
6. The evening sun over Mill Bay Beach in East Portlemouth.
7. Highly recommend lunch at The Crabshell Inn in Kingsbridge.
8. Yet more beautiful pink hydrangeas. There were blue ones too!
9. Last evening on holiday & looking forward to visiting the Island Street Bar & Grill.
Well, that’s what I’ve been up whilst I’ve been away. I’ve several hundred emails to deal with today and I can’t wait to download Katie Spicer‘s photos from our Social Media for Florists workshop, which I’ll be featuring on Flowerona tomorrow!
(Images : 1-8 – Rona Wheeldon for Flowerona, 9 – Millie Rose)