Valentine’s Day will admittedly be a little different to previous years with Lockdown 3 meaning that florist shops have to stay closed. However, with the wonderful opportunity that online marketing offers, whether via your website or social media platforms, here’s hoping for a wonderful start for you to 2021.
McQueens headline this week’s Floristry Industry Insight with their Valentine’s Day collection. Plus you’ll also find other floristry news and beautiful floral inspiration. Enjoy!
- Flowers by Wild Fleurette at This Old World Elopement at Virginia House
- Sustainable Micro-Wedding Inspiration in Greece With Flowers by Comme ça – Fleurs & Décor
- Flowers by Rosemary & Finch at This Intimate Blush & Toffee Garden Wedding in Nashville
- French Country Chic Wedding Inspiration With Flowers by R Love Floral
- Flowers by Wright & Co Events at This Fairy Tale Wedding in Atlanta
- Hopeful Inspiration Shoot at the Chateau de Villette With Flowers by Janna Brown Design
- Bex Partridge at Botanical Tales Shares Her She Shed
- Running With the Plants: Women Leading New Conversations About Nature
Instagram for Florists Online Course
Captions and hashtags have been the focus of this week’s lessons in my Instagram for Florists online course. And it’s been so lovely following the students’ journeys as they uplevel their presence on the social media platform.
In the Office
This week, my February Flowerona Newsletter full of Instagram tips hit inboxes. If you’re not already a subscriber, here’s a peek. And if you’d like to receive it from next month, simply sign up here.
I also had the pleasure of meeting up via Zoom for a Power Hour session with a florist in the UK. Plus another Zoom call with the States. And I think and hope that I’ve managed to finally suss out how to use my digital SLR camera as a webcam! So, I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s floral round-up and have a restful Sunday…
P.S. Just in case you missed it, here’s a link to last week’s Floristry Industry Insight.
(Image: Rona Wheeldon | Flowerona)