Wedding bouquet inspiration is at the very heart of my weekly Floristry Industry Insight posts. And there are always so many breath-taking examples to choose from. Just how gorgeous is this creation above by the very talented Kelly Lenard?! I love the ethereal nature of the Smoke Bush, also known as Cotinus coggygria. And the addition of Heuchera blooms.
I hope you’re inspired as you read through this week’s round-up of beautiful floral designs from around the globe…
- Breath-Taking Flowers by Kelly Lenard at This Inspirational Bridal Shoot
- Downtown Los Angeles Wedding with an Old-Hollywood Vibe and Florals by Gilly Flowers & Events
- Vineyard Wedding in Mustard & French Blue with Flowers by Arvo Floral Studio
- Flowers by Old Slate Farm at This Mauve Wedding Inspiration Shoot
- Modern, Minimalist Fall Wedding Ideas with Flowers by Wilderland Studio
- Flowers by Janna Brown Design at This Botanical Wedding Inspiration Shoot
- Sainsbury’s Becomes First Major UK Retailer to Replace Plastic Flower Bags with Paper Packaging
Relaunched YouTube Channel
I’m thrilled to have relaunched my YouTube channel this week! My first video is all about how to change the background colour in your Instagram Stories, which you can then use to either enter text or add images. My plan is for new videos to go live every Tuesday at 5pm. So, if you’d like to subscribe, simply click here.
Out & About
Tuesday morning saw me up bright and early to visit New Covent Garden Flower Market. If you’d like a little peek behind the scenes, here’s a mini video, which I created on Instagram Stories.
This week, it was also confirmed that I’ll be training at Capel Manor College in 2020. I’ve been working for the college for several years, training their floristry students on Social Media for Florists. And it’s so wonderful to follow their journeys, especially on Instagram, once they’ve left and are working as florists.
October Flowerona Newsletter
My October Flowerona Newsletter will be hitting email inboxes next Wednesday morning. If you’d like to receive it, simply sign up here. And you’ll also get the bonus of my free 9-Step Instagram Profile Checklist! (Here’s a link to September’s Newsletter if you’d like to see what type of content you’ll receive.)
P.S. Just in case you missed it, here’s a link to last Sunday’s blog post.
(Image: Clary Pfeiffer Photography)