Wedding florals inspiration in abundance, plus news from the RHS, can be found in this week’s Floristry Industry Insight. And do scroll down to find out about a new TV programme for Netflix, which will have a floristry element!
I’ve also included links to all the blog posts which went live on Flowerona this week, just in case you’ve not had chance to read them yet. Enjoy!
- A Botanical-Inspired Foodie Wedding with Florals by Doan LY of A.P. Bio Designs
- Beautiful Flowers by Designs by Ahn for This Montauk Wedding
- Floral Filled Inspiration from Jakarta, Indonesia with Myrtle et Olive and Paper Diamonds
- Prairie-Inspired Elopement in the English Countryside with Designs by Flower & Fern
- Florals by Pina Cate at This Magical Oceanside Wedding
- Unique Wedding Inspiration Featuring Bees, Honey & Fruit with Florals by Janna Brown Design
FLOWERONA BLOG POSTS
- New Covent Garden Flower Market Survey | AD
- Instagram Tips – Instagram Username Suggestions for your Floristry Business
- An English Country Wedding by David Austin Wedding Roses | AD
You may have seen me mention on Instagram Stories that it’s been a bit of a whirlwind this week…in a good way! Three times I travelled into London.
Firstly on Tuesday to attend the McQueens Flowers Christmas 2019 Press Day at the Rosewood Hotel. It was so lovely to see their designs for the coming festive period. And I’ll be featuring photos on Flowerona shortly.
In the evening, I travelled into Westminster to attend Marie Forleo‘s event for her new book, Everything in Figureoutable (affiliate link), together with 2,000 other people. What a truly inspirational evening it was!
Another evening event, this time for florist Simon Lycett‘s book launch event for his new book, The Flower Market Year 2019: 12 Months at New Covent Garden Flower Market (affiliate link). It was such a wonderful evening…great to catch up with Simon and his team, chat with some familiar faces plus meet new people in the botanical world.
So I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’ round-up of floral inspiration and news. Don’t forget to head over to my recently relaunched YouTube channel if you’d like to learn Instagram Tips to grow your floristry business!
(Image: Lauren Fair Photography)