If you’re a bride-to-be, a friend of the bride or a mother of the bride-to-be or groom-to-be, you may be thinking about creating wedding flower designs for the special day.
Or you simply may like to see what’s involved in creating wedding flowers, from learning wiring techniques for buttonholes to mastering a hand-tied bridal bouquet with spiralled stems.
Equally, if you’re a florist you may be considering a refresher lesson or are simply looking for new ideas and inspiration.
So, I thought it may be useful to do a round-up of some of the Wedding Flowers Courses which are taking place in London over the next few months:
Covent Garden Academy of Flowers
- Advanced Four Day Bridal Flowers Course : Sep 11-14 & Nov 19-22
- Two Day Wedding Course : Sep 13-14, Oct 15-16, Oct 29-30
- Wedding Bouquet Evening Course : Oct 17
Zita Elze Design Academy
- Wedding Design : Aug 20-24, Sep 24-28, Oct 22-26, Nov 26-30
Judith Blacklock Flower School
- Three Day Wedding Flowers : Oct 10-12
Jane Packer Flower School
- Foundation Bridal : Sep 24-28, Nov 5-9
Jamie Aston Flower School
- Bridal Flowers : Oct 17
McQueens Flower School
- Bridal Bouquets : Sep 24
- Buttonholes & Corsages : Sep 25
- Two Day Intensive Wedding Flowers : Oct 3-4
I hope you’ve found this little summary useful…
And if there are any courses in the London area which you think should also be mentioned, please do let me know by leaving a reply below.
(Images : Style Me Pretty)