Wedding flowers inspiration can be found in abundance in this week’s Floristry Industry Insight! Nuptials taking place all over the globe, from California to the south of France, have been celebrated so beautifully with breath-taking floral creations.
And when I’m compiling these weekly posts, I love discovering new florists and heading over to their Instagram accounts to look at more of their recent work.
So, grab a cuppa or glass of your favourite drink, and immerse yourself in the wonderful links below. Enjoy!
- Stunning Florals by Sinclair & Moore at This Washington Wedding
- A Bright Color Scheme Inspired by California Summers with Flowers By East Rooted Florals
- Flowers by Bloomologie at This Blueprint for a Perfect English Country Garden Wedding
- Romantic Wedding Inspiration from the South of France with Florals by Flower and Twig
- Dogwood Flowers by Ginger Rose Steal the Show in This Monochromatic Themed Ceremony
- Fall Wedding Inspiration in a Modern Warehouse Venue with Flowers by Alba Dahlia Floral
- Flowers by Myrtle & Olive at This Wedding on the Amalfi Coast
- Classic Bridal Style in Downtown LA with Flowers by With Love Floral
- Flowers by La Maison Dautel for This Paris Elopement Shoot
The only non-wedding link I have this week is to my new In Season at the Flower Market This September Report, featuring flowers, foliage, plants and sundries available at the market.
Sustainable Floral Design was the hot topic at an event I went to on Tuesday evening at The Garden Museum in London. Florist Shane Connolly brought together flower grower Jane from Fern Verrow, florist Kitten Grayson, flower grower/florist Camila from Wolves Lane Flower Company, florist Simon Lycett, florist Mairead from Rebel Rebel, florist Ruth from All for Love London, florist Sarah from Floribunda Rose and Amanda from The Floral Angels. Head over to my Instagram Stories if you’d like to find out more information about the evening, see some videos and discover ideas of how to create floral foam free designs.
Thursday morning saw me at New Covent Garden Flower Market again. As well as taking photos for my next report for the market website, it was also such a pleasure to have a 1:1 session with Graeme from Zest Flowers to talk through his Instagram strategy for the next few months.
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed this Sunday’s update and have a relaxing day…
P.S. Just in case you missed it, here’s a link to last week’s Floristry Industry Insight.
(Image: Katie Parra Photography)