And, oh my…I was so surprised by the wonderful reaction! I don’t think that any photo has ever had so many ‘likes’…
So, today, on Wedding Wednesday, I thought I’d show you some beautiful bridal bouquets featuring this popular peach rose, which is sometimes referred to as a ‘garden rose’ or ‘cabbage rose’.
Simply Juliet roses
1. We’ll start with a bouquet by JL Designs which is made simply of Juliet roses…
2. And here’s a wonderful design by Blush Floral Design featuring Juliet roses with Dusty Miller foliage.
Juliet & Other Roses
3. In this bouquet by Hatch Creative Studio, Juliet roses have combined with pink and white roses.
Juliet Roses & Other Blooms
4. Pale pink Rosalind roses, which are also from David Austin, have been arranged with Juliet roses, paperwhites and rosemary to create this bridal bouquet.
5. Holly Chapple has made this design using Juliet roses, Ilse spray roses, white hydrangea, white stocks and white freesia.
6. And I adore this bouquet by Floral Cadet…it features Juliet roses, Sweet Avalanche roses, white fringed tulips, ‘Libretto’ parrot tulips, ‘Lizzy’ peach carnations and Allium neapolitanum.
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed looking through these breath-taking bridal bouquets today featuring ‘Juliet’ David Austin roses.
And if you’re getting married soon, that they’ve given you some inspiration…