Searching high and low for beautiful wedding inspiration from all around the globe for you each week is such a pleasure. Below you’ll find lots of examples. Do make sure to check out the first link in particular for not only gorgeous pastel designs, but also a ‘stop-you-in-your-tracks’ striking ranunculus and tulip bridal bouquet! It’s just SO stunning…and I’m not usually drawn to bright colours.
- Stunning Floral Arrangements by Siloh Floral for This Southern Italy Shoot
- Wedding Sparrow Shares Gorgeous Wedding Designs Featuring David Austin Roses
- Flowers by Mulberry & Moss in This Taste of Tuscany Wedding Shoot
- Desert Tones in Blush, Sand & Sienna with Flowers by City Blossoms
- Sarah Saunders Studio‘s Florals for This Avant Garde Bridal Style Shoot
- Dreamy White Wedding with Flowers by Mary Jane Vaughan
- The Garden Gate Flower Company Features the Not so Humble Viola
- Best Restaurants in London for the Plant Obsessed
- Get to Know Plant Whisperer/Therapist, Maryah Greene
- Visit Botanical Haven Hort and Pott in Upstate New York
Tuesday saw me at New Covent Garden Flower Market. And after taking photos and talking to the traders for my next report for the market website, I had the pleasure of meeting up with Sylvia from Cape Lily Travel. Originally from South Africa, but now New York based, Sylvia’s a florist currently visiting London to plan her intimate group Botanical Journey to the UK next year, which sounds incredible! We also chatted about her next Botanical Tour to South Africa, which is taking place this Oct/Nov.
Wednesday evening, I travelled back into London again, this time for an event called ‘The F Word’ with Rakes Progress magazine and Roland Mouret. As well as a wonderful panel discussion with Tom from the magazine, flower farmer/florist Fiona from the Electric Daisy Flower Farm and florist Kitten from Kitten Grayson Flowers, there were also stunning floral designs by Fiona, Kitten, Pyrus and Raph Verrion. If you’d like a peek, head over to my mini video on IGTV.
I’ve also been compiling my next Flowerona In Full Bloom Newsletter, which will be hitting email inboxes next Wednesday, 4th September. If you’d like to see the last issue, click here to take a read. And if you’d like to receive the newsletter and my blog posts in the future, simply subscribe here.
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s round-up of wedding inspiration and floristry news. And have a lovely relaxing day!
(Image: Sandra Fazzino)