Wedding receptions and civil partnerships in England have thankfully been given the go-ahead! I’m so pleased not only for the happy couples and floristry community, but also the entire wedding industry. You can read more about the government’s guidelines in the first link below.
Then scroll down for more floristry news and beautiful floral inspiration in this week’s Floristry Industry Insights…
- Newlyweds in England Able to Celebrate With Wedding Receptions of up to 30 Guests
- #WeMakeEvents – A Series of Major Outdoor Events in London & the UK
- The Flower Farmers’ Big Weekend Goes Digital
- Summer Kissed Wedding Inspiration With Flowers by Janna Brown Design Co
- Winter Wedding Looks With Flowers by Evergreen Flower Co.
- Romantic Outdoor Pastel Filled Jewish Wedding With Flowers by Plume Events
- A City Hall Micro Wedding Look With Flowers by The Petaler Floral and Events Co.
- Artistic Impressions of Flower Markets in Watercolour by Ruth at All for Love
- Ask The Flower Expert – Polly Nicholson at Bayntun Flowers
The heatwave in the UK has made working just a little challenging! And this week I’ve discovered one of the reasons why. Apparently, the higher temperatures slow down our brain cells and affect cognitive performance. I’m sure, like many of you, I’m very relieved that the weather’s taken a turn. Much needed rain has arrived plus a drop in temperatures.
I’ve been working on a project behind the scenes involving lots of research. And as soon as I’m able to, I’ll be revealing all! Hope you have a lovely weekend, whatever your plans…
P.S. Here’s a link to last week’s Floristry Industry Insight, just in case you missed it.