#WhatAboutWeddings – Have you heard about this campaign? Its aim is to highlight awareness and the critical need for assistance and clarity for the £14.7bn seasonal UK wedding sector, as it tries to navigate the issues and complexities of pandemic restrictions.
#WhatAboutWeddings is for everyone in the wedding sector – from couples whose weddings have been impacted, to businesses whose livelihoods are under threat. You can find out more on the What About Weddings website.
- Rachel Didn’t Train for a Job in Cyber
- Interview With Erin and Chris Benzakein From Floret
- The Trend Collection – Flowers & Plants – Flower Council of Holland
- Romantic & Intimate Editorial Shoot With Florals by Wild Bunch Flowers
- Modern Vintage Wedding Style in New Orleans With Flowers by Leaf & Petal
- Garden Wedding Inspiration in Historic Southern California Venue With Flowers by Floraltique
- The Amaranthine Bride – Autumn Jewel Color Flowers by Darling and Daughters
- 10 Fall Inspired Wedding Bouquets via Wedding Sparrow
- The Perfect Fall Wedding Florals for an Elegant Wedding by Hana Holdener
- In the Fullness of Time by Paul Thomas
- Foam Free Hanging Insallation and Table Centre Workshop With Joanne Truby
- Our Guide to Responsible Foraging by The Real Flower Company
This week saw Week 1 of my Instagram for Florists online course and the focus was on The Foundations of your account. There were lessons and exercises on your Profile, Floristry Style, Ideal Audience and Instagram Style Guide. And I’ve been so pleased by the transformations, which so many of my students have already made to their accounts!
Thank you very much to all the students for their lovely messages. Some of which I’ve already shared on Instagram. But here’s one I received yesterday:
‘I just wanted to say that I’m really enjoying the course! You have such a calm, simple, clear and so friendly way of teaching. I’ve learned so much just this first week, thank you!’ ~ Agnes
It’s this kind of feedback which makes all my hard work over the last two years creating the course so worthwhile! Thank y-o-u Agnes…
P.S. Just in case you missed it, here’s a link to last week’s Floristry Industry Insight.
(Image: Rona Wheeldon | Flowerona)