From March 20th-24th, the Country Living Magazine Spring Fair is taking place at the Business Design Centre in Islington in London.
And I’ve teamed up with the show organisers to offer Flowerona readers the chance to win a pair of tickets. Plus there’s a Special Reader Ticket Offer.
There will be over 400 exhibitors selling beautiful must-haves for your home and garden, as well as inspirational demonstrations and workshops.
Here are some flowery highlights :
Spring Lifestyle Theatre
- Spring Flowers with Jane Packer Flower School (Wed, Fri, Sat & Sun)
Kitchen Table Talent
- Make Money from Cut Flowers – Sarah Raven (Thu)
Crafting Room & Workshop
- Making a Floral Necklace or Love Bird – Sarah Peel, Cool Crafting
- Flowers and Farm Animals – Fiona Peart
There’s also an Inspiring Roomset by Laura Ashley and a Garden & Allotment Feature.
And you can meet Philippa Forrester in the Nature and Outdoor Theatre to find out how to attract wildlife into your garden.
For a chance to win a pair of tickets, simply leave a comment below telling me the name of your favourite garden flower.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition open only to those over the age of 18.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- The competition is for UK residents and one entry per household only.
- The competition is open until midnight on Wednesday, 6th March.
I’ll put all the names in a hat and choose a winner, who’ll be notified by email on Thursday, 7th March.
Special Reader Ticket Offer
I’m delighted to also be able to tell you about a Special Reader Ticket Offer.
Simply quote the discount code CLS3 to take advantage of the special price of £11.50 in advance, instead of £16 on the door.
Tickets must be booked no later than 1pm on the day before you’d like to visit. Telephone 0844 848 0160 or book online.
I regularly visit the show and find it such a wonderful day out. And I’m sure you will too…
(Images : Country Living Magazine Spring Fair)