The National Wedding Show returns for a new season this autumn at Earls Court in London from September 28th-30th, and at the NEC in Birmingham from October 5th-7th.
And I’ve teamed up with the show organisers to offer Flowerona readers the chance to win a pair of tickets.
Two pairs of tickets will be available for the London show and two pairs of tickets for the Birmingham show.
Having visited The National Wedding Show this spring in London, I can highly recommend a visit if you’re looking for inspiration for your wedding flowers.
This autumn, the following florists will be exhibiting:
- Elizabeth Marsh Floral Design
- Fabulously Floral Vintage – The Traditional Vintage Flower Company and Lily & May
- Sonning Flowers
- Lavenders of London
- Jens Jakobson
- Muscari Whites
- Traditional Flower Company
- Flowers Forever
- Silk Blooms
- Thoughtful Flowers
- Fusion Flowers
Here are some more details about the show…
You’ll find an amazing selection of 250 leading brands and suppliers to offer ideas and inspiration to anyone planning and shopping for their perfect day- including an unrivalled selection of bridal designers and boutiques, beautiful accessories, cake designers, photographers, honeymoon suppliers and much more.
There will also be:
- Five Professional Catwalk Shows featuring a selection of up-to-the minute bridal fashion, from designers to national brands
- Bridal coaching sessions from Michele Paradise on how to feel confident in front of the camera
- The team behind bridal blog Rock My Wedding will be presenting live seminars, ‘Luxe for Less’ and ‘Style the Aisle’, full of expert advice on perfecting your wedding décor and getting the most out of your big day
- The newly introduced Vintage Area celebrates gorgeous design from a hand-picked selection of vintage inspired brands…you’ll find dresses and cakes, to stationery and decor ideas.
There is even a vintage-theme cafe to relax in with a quintessential cup of tea and slice of cake.
Tickets cost £13.50. VIP packages, which include fast track entry, a complimentary glass of Freixenet, reserved catwalk seating, and a complimentary Glossy Box of beauty products are also available with tickets priced at £35.00. Or why not take advantage of the new two-day weekend ticket, £18 in advance, £20 on the door, and visit the show on two days for even more inspiration?
For a chance to win a pair of tickets for the National Wedding Show either in London or Birmingham, simply leave a comment below telling me the name of your favourite flower. Please specify London or Birmingham too.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition open only to those over the age of 18.
- Standard tickets valid for Friday only.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- The competition is for UK residents and one entry per household only.
- The competition is open until midnight on Monday, 10th September.
I’ll put all the names in hats and choose two winners for each show, who’ll be notified by email on Tuesday, 11th September.
For more information about the show or to save money by booking advance tickets, visit The National Wedding Show website or call the ticket hotline on 0844 581 1404.
(Image : Fabulously Floral Vintage)