Wreaths, garlands and flowers for the festive season headline this week’s Floristry Industry Insight. And you’ll also discover who designed Claridge’s Christmas Tree for 2020!
Plus there’s news about the launch of the Flowers from the Farm’s Diversity Scholarship, together with lots of beautiful floral inspiration from around the globe. So, it’s time to chill and browse through the links below. Enjoy!
- Where To Order The Prettiest Wreaths, Garlands and Flowers This Christmas via Vogue
- Claridge’s Christmas Tree for 2020 Unveiled by Kally Ellis at McQueens Flowers
- Flowers from the Farm Diversity Scholarship Launches
- English Garden Inspired Wedding With Flowers by Veevers Carter
- Lush Autumn Fairytale Wedding Inspiration With Flowers by Capucine Atelier Floral
- Flowers by The Petaler at This Autumnal Vow Renewal in Stunning Glasshouse
- Pastel Farm Wedding With Whimsical Details, Mini Horses & Flowers by Tango & Foxtrot
- The Flower & The Movement – Part I : Florals by Floresie
- Beautiful Autumnal Designs by Sarah Winward
- 8 of the Best Seasonal Wreaths to Hang on Your Door This Christmas
Zoom Call with Amy McGee
Connecting via Zoom earlier this week with Amy McGee was such a pleasure. Texas-based Amy has a wonderful blog and podcast called Botanical Brouhaha. And she’s also recently launched Bloom Trust Co, a digital space providing information and resources for anyone who loves flowers and wants to be a part of the floral industry.
Amy’s such an incredible advocate of the floristry community. And I’m so thrilled that we had the opportunity to catch up. If you’re looking for lots of beautiful floral inspiration, I highly recommend checking out her online offerings.
12 Instagram Prompts | #InTheFloralSpotlight
Thank you so much to everyone who’s taking part in my #InTheFloralSpotlight Instagram Challenge! It’s been so interesting seeing the people behind the flowers and their workspaces. If you’d like to take a look at the posts so far, simply visit the hashtag, InTheFloralSpotlight. And head over to my Instagram account @InTheFloralSpotlight to see just some of the featured florists.
P.S. Just in case you missed it, here’s a link to the previous Floristry Industry Insight.
(Image: Rona Wheeldon | Flowerona)